Per our agreement, each flight school is required to submit training records (TRs) or invoices.  You can use a personalized TR that we provide, or your own invoice form; whichever is easier.  TRs must be signed and dated by the flight student after training has occurred.  Normally our schools submit TRs or invoices via fax.