Flight School FAQs
Step 6: Originating New Accounts
The fastest and easiest is to have them apply right at your flight school. Most schools fax applications to us for the fastest service. Our credit responses will be faxed back to you within 24 business hours.
Yes. Please advise them to indicate your flight school on their application so we can send you a copy of their credit response. If they do not indicate your school, the credit response will be mailed to them instead.
A student can also view/print a physical form, fill it out and either fax it, email it or mail it back to us.
- Make sure the applications you submit are as complete as possible.
- Use co-borrowers whenever possible.
- Provide optional information to explain any issues in the student’s credit history, plans for long term training, etc.
- Make sure the student knows what monthly payment to expect so there are no surprises when the contract arrives.
- If additional information is requested, submit it completely and all at the same time.